A look back at April 21 – 27…
5 things we ate:
1. Sweet strawberries are one of my favorite ways to start the day.
2. This little bar was so delicious that I didn’t even have a chance to take a picture of it before TJ and I had finished every last bite.
3. My go-to lazy night meal – whole wheat pasta, sauteed chicken, olive oil and Italian seasoning.
4. I finally got around to trying cookie butter, and whoa, it’s just as good as everyone says it is.
5. My new favorite breakfast sandwich is scrambled eggs on a jalapeno cheese bagel.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Erin’s list of things she should have learned by now
2. Stephanie’s 4 quirky things to check out in Chicago – TJ and I will have to check them out the next time we’re there!
3. Tessa’s recipe for Dulce de Leche Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
4. Betsy’s Q&A session about how to take your blog to the next level
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Just finished Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
Watched – So many episodes of House of Cards
Listened to – I Can’t Wait by Nu Shooz (the ultimate “get pumped” song in my world)
2 nail colors I wore:
1. Color Club, London Calling
2. OPI, Play the Peonies
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Over the last week, I started working on a project I’ve had in my mind for quite some time, and I’m really excited about it! I look forward to doing more work on it, and then sharing it with you guys in the coming weeks.
What’s been going on in your life over the last week? I want to hear about it!
April 28, 2014
Oh my gosh – that green nail polish is incredible! I refuse to try cookie butter because I know I will become addicted
April 29, 2014
Thanks, Jules! I got that color in a Birchbox last year and it’s one of my favorites. And wow – the cookie butter is just so good. My husband and I literally just took a spoon to it. Oops? Haha