A look back at March 24-30…
5 things we ate:
1. Spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce.
2. A chocolate and peanut butter ball made by TJ’s mom.
3. The freshest, sweetest pineapple.
4. My favorite snack of all time – chips and salsa.
5. Vanilla cupcake goldfish, which are simply delicious.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Nadine’s realistic look at what no one tells you about being in a relationship
2. Helene’s experience at having her picture made into a viral meme
3. Jana’s 3 ways to clean a wedding ring
4. Rachel’s post on competitiveness in the blogging world
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty (about 85 pages in so far)
Watched – The Following (5 episodes in and we are hooked!)
Listened to – Ottoman by Vampire Weekend
1 thing I want to remember from last week:
We had game night with our good friends Nick and Kristin. We always have so much fun hanging out with them, playing board/card games, and eating delicious snacks. Good times!