Happy Monday! I realized last night that I’ve been doing these Weekend Snapshot posts for a year now, which seems insane to me. I know that a lot of people complain about reading weekend recap posts (and I get it, I really do), but I enjoy looking back on them, remembering what TJ and I did throughout the year, and TJ once told me that they’re one of his favorite types of posts, so they’ll be sticking around in these parts. Hope you guys had a great weekend!
1. On Friday night, TJ and I went to my parents’ house for dinner and a game night. We played Phase 10 Twist and I won!
2. On Saturday morning, TJ and I picked up Chromecast, and then we used it pretty much non-stop for the rest of the weekend – it’s seriously cool.
3. OPI’s Barefoot in Barcelona is my all-time favorite nude nail color.
4. I think I say this pretty often, but I’ve found my (latest) favorite chocolate bar. It’s completely addicting.
5. I’ve been wanting to find a sea salt spray for a while now, and I finally settled on this one.
6. I used the spray for the first time this weekend, and this is how my hair turned out. I’d call it a success!
7. We picked up these fun little grow kits from Target – can’t wait to try them out.
8. So, so excited about the return of The Walking Dead, so naturally, I “deaded” myself.
Tell me about your weekend!