It’s Monday morning, but I’m feeling good! We had a really fun, great weekend, the Steelers won yesterday (finally!), and I’m going into this work week knowing that a 3-day weekend is waiting for me on the other side. Life is good, and I feel refreshed and ready to take on the week.
How was your weekend?
1. My newest obsession is this goat milk butter. Spread on a lightly toasted piece of bread, it’s possibly one of the greatest things I’ve ever eaten. Seriously – try it and have your mind blown.
2. When TJ and I were dating, we had a standing Friday night date where we made dinner together and rented a movie. We brought that tradition back this Friday night, and it was so much fun.
3. We spent all day Saturday checking out the Parade of Homes again, and we came across this pretty little neighborhood in the process.
4. My new phone case came in, and I’m in love with it. The light blue and bokeh combination reminds me of a rainy day, which I (obviously) love.
5. Tiny (and delicious) egg sandwiches for breakfast.
6. I have a strict “no cats on the Terrible Towel” policy, so Riley got as close as she possibly could without actually sitting on it. She must have been a good luck charm, because the Steelers WON!
7. Remember our bathroom makeovers? This weekend we finished the job by changing out the doorknobs. This is the not-so-pretty before picture…
8. …and the oh-so-pretty after picture.
Linking up with Sami!