How is it Monday morning already? I really do think that Saturdays and Sundays magically go by faster than the other 5 days of the week. We had another fun weekend around these parts. Dinner with my parents on Friday, an early morning trip to Target on Saturday (we may have had to wait in the car for the store to open), a casual little lunch date, and lots of football/Breaking Bad.
How was your weekend?
1. When I wear maxi dresses (not the stretchy kind!) Riley loves to run underneath it, and just poke her head out. She’s such a fun little rascal.
2. I got a new phone! The home button on my poor old iPhone 4 only worked about 30% of the time, so it was time to upgrade, and I love it.
3. Breakfast on Saturday morning – the spinach, egg white, and feta wrap from Starbucks was pretty good!
4. First scarf of the season, in grey, of course.
5. Sometimes, Owen and Riley like to pretend like they don’t really like each other, but then they randomly spend tons of time together. TJ and I are on to their secret friendship.
6. My Terrible Towel, laid out in all its glory… before another Steelers loss. What a rough, sad season so far.
7. The weather on Sunday was perfect for an afternoon walk, so we absolutely took advantage of it.
8. BREAKING BAD FINALE. All I want to do is talk about it all day. Indulge me?
Linking up with the equally Breaking Bad obsessed Sami!