So, originally, I had a completely different post planned for today – a Football Food Friday recipe, in fact. But then, it kind of hit me that the next time I post, Breaking Bad will be over, and I just couldn’t gloss over that. You see, Breaking Bad is just the greatest show of all time. I’m a complete geek about it, and I’ve never been so simultaneously sad and excited about something the way that I am about the final episode. So, on this Friday before it all comes to an end, here are my suggestions for having an awesome Breaking Bad finale party on Sunday night.
1. Chow down on some delicious pepperoni pizza (and order an extra one to throw on your roof).
2. Have a good old fashioned breakfast. I recommend shaping your bacon into a “62” to commemorate the number of episodes in the series.
3. Eat some fried chicken. It might not be Los Pollos Hermanos, but it’ll still be pretty delicious, because hey, it’s fried chicken!
4. For dessert, get a sugar high from some blue rock candy. Here’s an awesome recipe to make your own.
1. Your best pair of tighty whities. No one can rock them quite like Walter White, but you can certainly try.
2. A fitted beanie, for that casual look that Jesse effortlessly pulls off.
3. Channel your inner Marie Schrader and wear all-over purple. Just skip the shoplifted baby tiara, ok?
4. If you’re feeling bold, don a Tuco Salamanca-inspired grill.
Decorate with this:
1. Beakers and other chemistry glassware. I’d recommend not stealing them from the local high school, but if you do, don’t let the poor, innocent janitor take the fall.
2. Lay out some copies of Leaves of Grass. It especially makes for great bathroom reading.
3. Have a few strategically placed bells, in honor of Tio Salamanca.
4. Hang up a “Better Call Saul!” poster, in case things get out of control.
Do you watch Breaking Bad? How are you hoping the series will end?