It’s that time again! The start of a new season is right around the corner, and I’ve put together a list of the things I want to do before winter begins. There are so many fun things to do during the fall, that it was kind of hard to narrow my list down to only 10 items, but I also wanted to keep it to a manageable size.
Join me in doing these 10 fun activities?
Check out my Summer Bucket List here.
1. Because nothing says fall quite like screaming your brains out in a scary house.
2. We need a touch of fall on our front door.
3. I’ve been seeing pictures of using a drill and Christmas lights to decorate pumpkins this year, and I’m dying to give that technique a try.
4. Apple cider made in a crock pot sounds like a must try.
5. Nothing is better than hanging out around a big fire with good friends on a cool night.
6. There are so many flavor possibilities!
7. I’ve never done this before, and this year seems like the perfect time to change that.
8. I think we’ll hit up Redbox, make stove top popcorn, and get straight-up scared.
9. The state fair is in late October – can’t wait to check it out!
10. Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to experiment with making new side dishes.
What’s on your fall bucket list?
Side note: I’m excited to be hanging out on Sami’s Shenanigans today!