Another weekend has come and gone, but I’m excited about the little makeover I’ve given to “Weekend Snapshot”! What do you guys think of it?
Before I start recapping my weekend, I’m so excited to announce that I’m participating in a giveaway with several lovely ladies over on Postcards with Rachel! There’s tons of great stuff up for grabs, so make sure you go check it out and enter before it’s too late!
All right, on to the weekend! Yesterday was my dad’s birthday, and we spent tons of time with him and my mom on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night, we went to Frankie’s for dinner, arcade games, and go karts, and it was tons of fun! I love that we live close enough to my parents that we get to see them regularly – if only TJ’s family lived closer, we’d be all set.
All of last week, TJ kept telling me that he had a surprise planned for Saturday morning. I had no idea what it could be, so imagine my surprise when he told me that he was getting my car windows tinted! It’s something I’ve talked about doing for a while, especially since I HATE the heat, and it was so amazing for him to take care of everything and plan for it to be done in just a couple hours. I absolutely love the end result!
1. I tried the new Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher on Friday night, and it was delicious! I definitely recommend it.
2. My newly tinted car windows!! Thanks so much, TJ.
3. TJ, me, and my mom celebrating my dad’s birthday – the birthday guy was behind the camera.
4. TJ and my dad dominating in one of the go kart races.
5. TJ racked up tickets at Frankie’s and got some headphones! He is seriously so good at random arcade games.
6. I got my Cara Box in the mail!! So excited to do a full post about it on Wednesday. Spoiler alert – it was awesome!
7. New nail polish from my mom that I can’t wait to use – it’s a brownish, grey color that is right up my alley. Thanks, mom!
8. Taby is always willing to pose for me. She makes it very easy for me to practice my photography skills.
Linking up with Sami
Now, tell me about your weekend!