Have you guys heard about Cara Box? It’s a really cool idea from the mind of Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. Every month each participant is paired up with two ladies, one to send a box to, and one to receive a box from. It’s so much fun to spend the month getting to know new friends, and discovering their blogs. I was paired up with Tasha (to send a box to), and Courtney (to receive a box from), and they were both such sweet girls. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know them both better, and look forward to seeing their blogs continue to grow.
This month’s theme was “Nautical”, and Courtney really nailed it with the items she sent me! Let’s take a closer look at everything?
1. Hand sanitizer in “Ocean Pearl”: I have a weird obsession with hand sanitizer, so much so that I have a 40oz bottle sitting on my desk at work. I love having this one to throw in my purse, especially since it smells so good!
2. Swedish Fish: Courtney totally hit it out of the park with this one too – Swedish fish are one of my all-time favorite candies, largely because they remind me of the little general store that my grandparents owned when I was little.
3. Whale-shaped scent holder: How cute is this little guy? It’s perfect for slipping onto the visor in my car to give the space a light, fresh scent. I love it!
4. Shell-themed note cards: Um, I’ve talked about my love of stationery before, so it’s no surprise that I’m obsessed with these adorable little note cards. And the little detail on the back of the envelope? I die.
5. Nautical earrings: These earrings are so cute, and I feel like they’ll go with almost everything. They’re perfect!
Courtney also sent me a really nice card to go with everything – thank you so much for an awesome Cara Box, Courtney!
Now, make sure you go check out Courtney’s blog, and read more about Cara Box so you can sign up for next month!