For someone who has grown up primarily in the digital age, I have an undeniable obsession with putting pen to paper. All of my to do lists are handwritten, all of my blog brainstorming ideas are done in notebooks, and I absolutely love sending handwritten notes to my friends and family, as opposed to sending emails. There’s just something about physical writing that is so intimate and personal. If I ever come into a lot of money, I’m quite sure that I would end up spending an embarrassing amount on note cards, greeting cards, stationery, and note pads (yes, note cards and note pads are different!). Until that day comes, I guess I’ll just have to buy them in small amounts. Here are some of the cards that are currently catching my eye.
1. Gold detail and an anchor? I’m in love.
2. A card with a little pink hot air balloon can work for almost any occasion.
3. The pop of color lining the envelope is perfect.
4. Another amazing envelope detail – little gold doodles to go with a fun watercolor print on the card.
5. What a nice way to let a loved one know you’ve got their back during a rough time.
6. A glittery chevron pattern will brighten anyone’s day.
Does anyone else share my paper obsession?