How is it already Monday again? When I leave work on Friday nights, it always feels like there’s so much time ahead of us to just relax and enjoy life, but somehow Monday rears its head in record time. Every week! It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya.
Remember a few weeks ago when I talked about celebrating Wife’s Day? Well, this past Saturday was Husband’s Day, and we had so much fun that I’ll be dedicating an entire post to it later in the week. For now, here’s a look at the other stuff that consumed our time this weekend.
1. I ordered these adorable scalloped cards to write out our Husband’s Day activities. They’re tiny and just so perfect!
2. Friday night date night, to get the weekend off to the right start.
3. New jewelry that I ordered from Fifth & Mae. Major shout out to Beth for introducing me to this awesome store!
4. Mint nail polish? Yes, please.
5. A certain orange cat loves to get in the way of TJ working, and it cracks me up every time.
6. Re-watching the series to prepare for August 11.
7. Taking notes about a fun new idea that started brewing in my head. Thanks for the Hilton Head souvenir pen, mom!
8. How am I supposed to pass up the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale? That’s right – I don’t. I just stock up for the next few months instead.
How’d you spend your weekend?