Happy Monday, guys! We had an adventure this past weekend, by adding a new little cat to our family! It’s something that we’ve been talking about doing for a while, but this weekend the timing seemed right, and we found a sweet little cat that is a great fit for us. We’re so excited! How did you spend your weekend?
1. Morning meetings without coffee are way harder than they should be.
2. Remember how exciting it was when your mom would get the JC Penney catalog in the mail, and you’d go through the toy section circling all of the things you wanted for Christmas? That’s how excited I get when my Paper Source catalog comes in the mail.
3. My new favorite treat- these are seriously AMAZING.
4. Color-changing nail polish? Sign me up! I can’t wait to try this out. Shout out to my mom for bringing me the Goji treats and the nail polish – thanks Mom!
5. On Saturday we made our first stop to the Raleigh SPCA, and we got attached a cute little grey cat. We decided to think about it before adopting her, so we came home…
6. …with a mess-load (totally bringing that phrase back) of cat toys for Owen and Taby.
7. On Sunday we went back to the SPCA, and decided to adopt that cute little grey cat – introducing Riley.
8. And again! She’s about 1, and so tiny, especially compared to Owen and Taby. Welcome to Riley!