Having one less hour this weekend really seemed to make it fly by! Our weekend consisted of a good mix of doing chores, running errands, relaxing, and going out. I love when our days off are well-rounded like that. Hope you guys have a great week!
1. Owen relaxing in the cat veranda (our cats might be just a little spoiled).
2. Saturday morning cleaning spree.
3. Washing, drying, and filling our new kitchen canisters.
4. Sunset during date night.
5. Mourning the loss of an hour due to “spring forward”.
6. Couch cuddles with Taby.
7. Sporting a bun as a throwback to my ballerina days.
8. The chocolate I’m currently obsessing over.