5 things we ate:
1. My new (and cheaper) way of drinking frozen coffee: buying cheap gas station coffee and blending it with ice, milk, and a little chocolate syrup myself.
2. A chocolate bar filled with cookie butter – it tastes even better than it sounds!
3. One of my favorite mid-morning snacks.
4. Delicious, delicious, delicious Mexican food from a new restaurant we found.
5. A childhood favorite for breakfast.
3 pictures I took:
1. Owen made himself comfortable on a roll of bubble wrap and Riley watched.
2. Taby made one of TJ’s drawers her new cat bed.
3. My mom and I put together some welcome baskets for an upcoming engagement party for a family friend.
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
I didn’t blog at all last week, because I was putting all of my effort into an exciting project that I will be talking all about tomorrow! It was a busy week, but a good one, and I can’t wait to share all the details with you!
What was the best part of your week or weekend? What are you most looking forward to about this week?