5 things we ate:
1. A burger on toast with a side of garlic cayenne fries and jalapeno ranch dipping sauce
2. A blood orange for breakfast
3. My favorite way to eat a salad: heavy on chicken and carrots
4. Scrambled egg sandwich, TJ’s famous hashbrowns, and OJ
5. Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken and mixed vegetables
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Juliette’s funny and honest look at the mistakes she makes in her relationship
2. Angela’s round-up of ear jackets and cuffs
3. Chelsea’s list of quotes to read when you forget how amazing you are
4. Nadine’s tips on the benefits of drinking lemon water
1. Don’t forget to ask me anything! I’m planning to answer the questions next week, so there’s still plenty of time.
2. If you want to play some fun games during the Super Bowl next week, I’ve got you covered!
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
I read 2 books this week, and it felt great to get totally lost in a couple really good books. I want to continue to make reading a top priority this year, and look forward to sharing more about what I’ve been reading some time next week.
How was your week/weekend? What’s going on in your world?