5 things I’m thankful for:
1. TJ, my parents, my in-laws, and anyone else that would be considered family. They all make life so much more fun.
2. Our three cats: Owen, Taby, and Riley. They are such an important part of our life, and I really can’t imagine not having them around.
3. Steelers football. Being part of Steeler Nation is the best, and win or lose, I really just love watching them play (but they need to keeping winning, for real).
4. Snow. Watching snow silently fall down is one of the most magical parts of life, and I never get tired of it.
5. Netflix. Is that silly? Sure, but it sure does make life extra fun. I’ll be a binge-watcher for life.
4 Thanksgiving foods I’m looking forward to:
1. Dark meat turkey
2. Homemade macaroni and cheese
3. TJ’s green bean casserole
3 Thanksgiving traditions that I love:
1. Watching the parade with my dad – since I won’t be spending the holiday with my parents, my dad is DVR-ing it so we can watch it later.
2. Football, football, football.
3. Spending time with family, and reflecting on everything for which I’m thankful.
2 things that will make this Thanksgiving a unique one:
1. I won’t be spending it with my parents, which will be sad and weird, but it will still be a fun day with TJ and his family.
2. Thanksgiving is also TJ’s birthday this year, so it will be a day FULL of celebrations and therefore it will be extra fun.
1 memory from last Thanksgiving:
The Steelers played and lost by only 2 points. It was a sad loss, but it was super fun watching the game at my parents’ house and ending the holiday by doing one of my favorite things.
See my 2013 Thanksgiving post here
Let’s talk Thanksgiving – what are you most looking forward to eating? Are you doing anything differently to celebrate this year?