5 things we ate:
1. Slow cooker chicken tacos for an easy weeknight meal.
2. I will seriously never get tired of spaghetti and meatballs. Ever.
3. Homemade potato chips again, but this time we kicked them up a notch with barbecue sea salt.
4. TJ’s famous garbage plate (a Rochester, NY specialty)
5. TJ had the brilliant idea to crumble a snickerdoodle cookie over this cinnamon vanilla ice cream. AMAZING.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Jana’s tips for growing your Twitter community
2. Helene’s list of 30 (!!) different blog post ideas
3. Kay’s insane round-up of mac and cheese recipes
4. Nadine’s equally realistic and romantic post on how soul mates don’t exist
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Finished Six Earlier Days by David Levithan
Watched – FOOTBALL! Every game that was televised, but most importantly Steelers football
Listened to – The Rent soundtrack
1 thing I want to remember from the past week:
Over the last couple of months, I’ve been going through the pre-licensing requirements to get my NC real estate license. On Tuesday, I passed the state exam, so I’m officially a licensed provisional broker. I’m so excited to get started on this new chapter in my life!