5 things we ate:
1. I pretty much just want cherries 24/7.
2. Asian chicken lettuce wraps topped with jicama and cilantro – SO GOOD (another Blue Apron hit).
3. Basically an adult version of a Lunchable, but even more delicious.
4. Homemade salsa – absolutely one of my favorite snacks and one of the very first things I learned how to “cook”.
5. I’m convinced that little hole-in-the-wall pizza places make the very best pies. TJ and I had this for lunch on Tuesday. It was only $6 total and it was crazy good.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Melyssa’s list of some of the best Humans of New York posts
2. Erin’s tasty looking recipe for a healthy Mexican casserole
3. Kara’s sweet post on the day before her wedding
4. Tessa’s recipe for Honey Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Notes from the Internet Apocalypse by Wayne Gladstone (about 28 pages in so far)
Watched – Every single available video on Steelers training camp news
Listened to – The 80s Pop station on Pandora
2 nail colors I wore:
I picked up some fun nail decals from StickItVinyl a couple weeks ago, and I had so much fun incorporating them into my manicures last week.
1. Essie, Peach Daiquiri
2. Essie, Avenue Maintain
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
My dad’s birthday was last week, and we celebrated with him and my mom by going out to dinner, having a delicious cake made by my mom, and just hanging out and spending time together. It was so much fun!
1. My dad, having fun modeling his new shirt from the fabulous Zankhna.
2. Guasaca for dinner – so obsessed with its deliciousness.
3. Homemade cake is the best kind of cake!
What was the best thing you’ve eaten in the past week? What are you reading right now? I want to know it all!