A look back at May 27 – June 1…
5 things we ate:
1. I made this recipe with tiny shells and it tasted extra delicious
2. My favorite post-workout snack
3. Homemade Chick-Fil-A Nuggets (that tasted pretty accurate!) made from this recipe
4. Lime water, aka the most refreshing kind of water
5. One food I’ll never get tired of – salads, especially with chicken
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Tami’s pretty parallel life with a celebrity
2. Chelsea’s spot on tip for an easy move
3. Jessica’s recipe for Root Beer Floatsicles
4. Kay’s look at life outside of the blog world
3 form of media consumed:
Read – Finished The Average American Marriage by Chad Kultgen and started How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue (about 71 pages in so far)
Watched – The Scripps National Spelling Bee!
Listened to – The Heirlooms station on Pandora
2 nail colors I wore:
1. OPI, OPI Red
2. Nicole by OPI, Snow-man of My Dreams
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
TJ flew an airplane on Saturday, and I was a passenger along for the ride. It was so much fun, and I can’t wait to share more info and pictures about it a little later in the week!
What’s your favorite post-workout snack? Do you watch the Spelling Bee every year? Also, tell me about the best part of your week!
June 2, 2014
I’m impressed that you painted your nails twice!! My toenail polish is falling off and they need to be repainted so badly. I think I’ll have to do that tonight when I get home. 😛
June 4, 2014
Thanks, Amberly! I try to paint them every Sunday night and Wednesday night. My toes, on the other hand, I HATE painting, haha. I don’t know what it is, but hands are much easier for me!
June 6, 2014
Beautiful shots. You’re a pretty good photographer.
June 6, 2014
Thanks, Kathryn! It’s definitely a fun skill to work on!