5 things we ate:
1. I made this recipe with tiny shells and it tasted extra delicious
2. My favorite post-workout snack
3. Homemade Chick-Fil-A Nuggets (that tasted pretty accurate!) made from this recipe
4. Lime water, aka the most refreshing kind of water
5. One food I’ll never get tired of – salads, especially with chicken
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Tami’s pretty parallel life with a celebrity
2. Chelsea’s spot on tip for an easy move
3. Jessica’s recipe for Root Beer Floatsicles
4. Kay’s look at life outside of the blog world
3 form of media consumed:
Read – Finished The Average American Marriage by Chad Kultgen and started How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue (about 71 pages in so far)
Watched – The Scripps National Spelling Bee!
Listened to – The Heirlooms station on Pandora
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
TJ flew an airplane on Saturday, and I was a passenger along for the ride. It was so much fun, and I can’t wait to share more info and pictures about it a little later in the week!
What’s your favorite post-workout snack? Do you watch the Spelling Bee every year? Also, tell me about the best part of your week!