5 things we ate:
1. A delicious root beer my dad picked up for us with lunch one afternoon
2. Spaghetti and meatballs for a quick dinner after a long day
3. My favorite bagel combination – rosemary and olive oil with light plain cream cheese
4. Breakfast of peanut butter toast and peaches
5. TJ had never been to Golden Corral, so we went and had a little bit of everything, starting with this salad
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Chelsea’s tips for turning a bad day into a good day in 30 minutes or less
2. Ralizabeth’s “I redo” photo shoot to celebrate 6 months of marriage
3. Alesha’s tips for new runners
4. Jana’s list of ways to lower your grocery bill
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers (about 142 pages in)
Watched – An embarrassing amount of Bridezillas on Netflix
Listened to – The Rent soundtrack on repeat (I listened to it almost non-stop the summer after I graduated high school, so now every June I get an urge to listen to it over and over again)
2 nail colors I wore:
1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Brisk Blue
2. Wet ‘n Wild, Can’t Resist Your Magnetism
1 thing I want to remember from the past week:
One month to the day after I lost my job, I was offered a regular freelance work-from-home gig with one of the companies that TJ works with! So excited to have the opportunity to keep working for myself, and hope that it continues for the foreseeable future!
June 23, 2014
I love that you guys both work from home!!! it sounds perfect!
June 23, 2014
That root beer sounds fun! I have been eating a lot of peaches for breakfast lately! I just can’t get enough!
Have a great week!
June 24, 2014
thank you so much for the link! so happy you loved our “I redo” shoot. xoxo