5 things we ate:
1. A tasty and fresh salad from the work cafeteria
2. One of my guilty pleasure foods – frozen bean burritos
3. Strawberries for days (freshly picked = extra delicious!)
4. Prep for a Blue Apron Chicken Cobb Salad
5. A Mexican Pizza from Brixx for our Mother’s Day lunch with my parents
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Jana’a post on why your blog content isn’t being shared
2. Nadine’s list of places to find free photos to use for blogging
3. Alisha’s 10 daily reads for career girls
4. Amberly’s post on family traditions and their importance
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Happy to Be Alive Because by (fellow blogger!!) Chelsea Jacobs (about 43% in so far)
Watched – The NFL Draft – every single round!
Listened to – The whole Films About Ghosts album by Counting Crows
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Celebrating Mother’s Day with my mom, my dad, and TJ, and the anticipation of celebrating it with TJ’s mom when we go visit her later in the month!
How did you celebrate Mother’s Day? Do you have any guilty pleasure foods like my frozen burritos?