A look back at March 31 – April 6…
5 things we ate:
1. Spaghetti with homemade chicken meatballs.
2. Fresh and delicious cantaloupe.
3. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches – which are SO good.
4. Vanilla Chex cereal, hold the milk.
5. Cocktail wieners for a Walking Dead finale party.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Kate’s advice on getting free blog exposure
2. Amanda’s tips for night photography
3. Erin’s thoughts on why technology isn’t always a good thing
4. Jessica’s recipe for white pizza grilled cheese
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty (about 225 pages in so far)
Watched – The HIMYM series finale (this article perfectly describes my thoughts on it)
Listened to – Holiday in Spain by Counting Crows
1 thing I want to remember from last week:
The amount of products on my bathroom counter had completely gotten out of control, and everything was just laying out, with no kind of order at all. It was ridiculous and driving me nuts, so we went to The Container Store and got some nice storage for everything. This is a reminder to never let it get out of control like that again. (Promise not to judge me too much on the before picture??)
What do you want to remember from the last week?