1. What’s your lucky number?
I’ve never really had a number that I considered ‘lucky’, but thinking of one now, I’d say 27 or 28. 27 because it’s the day of my birthday and it was my ‘golden birthday’ year, which also ended up being the age I was when I started Nevis Technology. 28 because that’s how old I am now and this year has been a dream come true in terms of running my own business.
2. Do you have a lucky charm?
Ashley brings good luck!
3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
Yes, yesterday. I don’t follow basketball too much, but I have Syracuse winning, so I hope that happens so I can win a free dinner from Ashley =)
4. March 10th is “Middle Name Pride Day.” What’s your middle name?
Joseph. I’m a junior and people think that TJ means Thomas Junior, but it’s really Thomas Joseph.
5. Submit one question that would would like to see on a future The Boys Behind the Blog.
Let’s talk about coding =) I guess it’s kind of a limited group of people who could answer questions about coding, though.