Every single year, my mom starts asking me to send her a Christmas list right around Halloween. And every single year, I notoriously drag my feet, and end up sending her a quick list right around December 20th. I don’t mean to procrastinate, really, I just have a hard time remembering the cool stuff I come across. This year, I started using Wishpot to keep track of the stuff I have my eye on, and it really made things so much easier. (Not a sponsored post at all, Wishpot is just a cool and easy-to-use site, and I wanted to share it with you!) So here you have it, 9 of the items that are currently on my Christmas list:
1. Olloclip 4-in-1 Phone Lens. I almost never remember to bring my DSLR out with me, so this phone lens would be so convenient for helping the quality of my endless phone pictures.
2. My Life Story – So Far Journal. I’ve always been a fan of prompted journals, and this looks like a fun one to fill out.
3. Gold-Dipped Playing Cards. These cards are stunning!
4. Pomdelion Bouquet. These little decorative yarn dandelions are an adorable to brighten up the house.
5. House of Cheese Cookbook. Could there really be anything better than a cookbook dedicated to cheese?
6. Tortilla Lime & Salt Chocolate Bar. I’ve never tried this before, and it honestly could be gross, but I’m fascinated by the idea of it, and I’d love to see it in my stocking this year.
7. Roman Numeral Necklace. I love this so much. I think I’d get it with our anniversary date.
8. Korres Moisturizing and Brightening Cream. This has been my favorite moisturizer since I started using it earlier this year. I feel like it gives my face a nice glow, keeps it feeling smooth, and I think it’s even helped clear my skin up a bit.
9. Scarlet Fondant Apron. I currently only have one apron, and I’d love to add this one into the mix.
What’s on your Christmas list this year?