Happy Monday! TJ and I had a really fun, low-key weekend that was made up of time with friends, getting caught up on our DVR’d shows, watching football, and making some delicious food. It was a nice balance of our favorite things, and I definitely wish it weren’t over yet. Now that Monday is here though, I’m ready to power through the week and get a few days closer to Thanksgiving!
1. TJ’s take on a BLT – substitute regular tomatoes with pico de gallo.
2. My take on a grilled cheese – use goat’s milk butter to crisp up rosemary bread, and fill with a single slice of swiss.
3. Game night with Nick and Kristin. Phase 10 Twist is so much fun!
4. We finally got caught up on The Walking Dead.
5. Our Christmas cards arrived! So excited to send them out in a few weeks.
6. Owen is TJ’s best buddy, and it’s always adorable.
7. We went to Yard House to watch the Steelers game, and they beat the Bills! Cue a happy Ashley on Sunday night – something that has been rare this season!
8. The quickest, least messy way to give yourself a manicure.
What was the highlight of your weekend?
Linking up with Sami!