Happy Monday! If you’re like me, today is your Thursday, and that is absolutely to be celebrated. So, about our weekend – Friday started out with some unexpected changes for our little family that kind of threw us for a loop. I won’t go into too many details now, but we’re excited to see where life takes us during these next few months, as we get settled into “the new normal”, if you will. I’ll likely go into more detail later, but I can tell you this much now – it has nothing to do with a pregnancy or a baby. We’re still blissfully happy with our decision to not have kids.
Other than that, we had a really great weekend, and we’re looking ahead to a week-long visit from TJ’s mom, celebrating TJ’s birthday on Wednesday, Thanksgiving on Thursday, and Black Friday shopping! Also, we celebrated another Steelers win on Sunday, making that 3 wins in a row. Excited and nervous for the game they play on Thanksgiving night!
1. My Cara Box arrived this weekend! So excited to share everything that Ashley sent to me in tomorrow’s post.
2. We re-watched the first Hunger Games, as we’re planning to go see Catching Fire soon.
3. We bought the cats this huge mouse toy, and they’re all fascinated by it. I’m pretty sure Riley thought it was another cat at first, but it’s growing on her now.
4. We spent time with my parents on Saturday night, and we played Barista.
5. Sometimes, you just have to order dessert.
6. Having a blast watching the Steelers crush the Browns!
7. Riley was super eager to help me wrap some Christmas presents.
8. We created a welcome basket in our guest room for TJ’s mom, using some of the hotel toiletries we’ve collected over the past few months.
Now, tell me about your weekend!
Linking up with Sami