I’m so excited to be sharing my Fall Cara Box with you guys today! I was paired with two awesome girls – Ashley and Amy. Ashley sent me an amazing fall-themed box, and I really loved every single item. If you’re not familiar with the Cara Box, you can find all the info here. You can also check out the box I sent to Amy here.
Let’s take a closer look at everything in the box!
1. An Owl Apron. Seriously, how cute is this apron? I always make a mess in the kitchen, so I definitely need this!
2. A Magnetic Notepad. I’m a huge fan of handwritten grocery lists, so I love that I can just hang this notepad on the fridge and make my list throughout the week. TJ can even easily add to it too, which is great.
3. A Mini Pie Press. This has to be one of the coolest things ever! I’ve already been dreaming up all the different kinds of mini pies I want to make with this thing. Recipes to come for sure.
4. An Apple Oven Mitt. Ok, so not even 3 days before the box arrived, I was just telling TJ that we need to get new oven mitts, because ours have seen better days. Not only is this one brand new, but it’s also adorable.
5. A Pumpkin Cheesecake Candle. Why hasn’t smell-o-blogging been invented yet?! I wish you guys could all see for yourselves how amazing this candle smells. Basically, it’s Thanksgiving in a jar, and I love it.
6. Fall Cookie Cutters. I just want to make tiny little fall shaped cookies all day long with these things. Ah, they are so cute.
7. A Pumpkin Kitchen Timer. I can’t even tell you how often I have to use the oven timer, microwave timer, and my phone timer while I’m making several things all at the same time. Now I can give my phone a rest (and save it from potential kitchen spills) and use this little guy instead!