It’s my favorite post of the month, because TJ takes over and does all the work for me 🙂 We missed last month’s edition of The Boys Behind the Blog, but this month we’re back in action. Alright, enough yapping by me – take it away, TJ!
1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Always punctual and learning something
2. What is your biggest fear?
It seems the older I get, the more I’m scared to veer off of my routines – some things other than my normal routine stir fear up in me. Like traveling – I need to know what’s going on and what to expect and heights scare me more than they used to. I’d say traveling blindly is one of my biggest fears.
3. What is your favorite candy?
Refrigerated peppermint patties!
4. What was the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)
One year, Ashley and I were Mike Tomlin (me) and Troy Polamalu (Ashley). That was pretty fun.
Blurry, but still awesome
5. Who is your favorite football team?
Pittsburgh Steelers, although this year they are having a rough start!