TJ and I had a such a sweet, simple little weekend, where we really didn’t do that much of anything. Sometimes, these kinds of weekends are my very favorite ones. We took things slowly, enjoying every last minute together, and it was perfect, especially since we’re about to enter a hectic work week. The only thing getting me through having to head into this busy day is my excitement for the Steelers game tonight!
Now, tell me about your weekend!
1. Dinner with my parents on Friday night. TJ looks less than thrilled, but really, he was just starving.
2. Kaelah mentioned this iPad app earlier this month, and I checked it out. It’s so much fun, and I spent an embarrassing amount of time playing it this weekend.
3. We ordered a small cat carrier, because Riley loves going for car rides with us, and Owen immediately made it into his own personal tent.
4. We made a late night (ok, ok, it was 8pm) trip to Target on Saturday night to get a new Brita, and we snagged this pretty blue one on clearance. Yes!
5. I’m obsessed with this new air freshener! It smells perfectly like fall, and I want to spray it all the time.
6. We’ve got couches, cat beds, cat window seats, and cozy carpet to lay on, but for some strange reason, Riley’s favorite spot to sleep is on the hard bottom layer of our coffee table?!
7. Sunday afternoons – perfect for watching football, and drifting in and out of a nap.
8. New “liquid sand” nail polish in a brownish purple, perfect fall color.
Linking up with the lovely Sami!