I very distinctly remember the first item of make-up I bought, around the ripe old of age of 11. It was a shockingly dark purple lipstick, that my parents would (wisely) only let me wear around the house. I thought I was hot stuff, let me tell you.
These days, I go for a more subtle, natural look, although I do admire the boldness of my 11-year old self! I thought it would be fun to share my every day make-up essentials – the products that I use without fail every morning.
1. I use this Olay Hydrating Cream as my daily moisturizer. I love that it leaves my skin feeling extra soft, and is not greasy.
2. For a little coverage, I lightly dust on some of this Revlon PhotoReady powder. It leaves my skin looking nice and even.
3. I finish my skin regimen with a quick swipe of Bare Minerals Warmth (using the Soft Focus Face Brush) for just a little color.
4. Next, I turn my focus to my eyes, using Mary Lou Manzier Highlighting Powder as my eye shadow. I apply it with this Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush.
5. This Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner is the best eyeliner I’ve come across in a long time. It’s easy to apply and stays on all day. I apply it with this e.l.f. Small Angled Brush.
6. Finally, for my mascara, I switch back and forth between Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Cat Eyes and CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara – I can’t decide which one I like better!
And, there you have it! My simple morning make-up routine.
I’d love to know which beauty products are part of your daily routine!
Write a Comment