This past weekend was such a great one, full of fun times with friends and family! We spent most of Sunday with my parents, celebrating my mom, and telling her how much we appreciate her. (Really, mom – you’re the best!) I also spent tons of time in the kitchen, making some fun recipes that I can’t wait to share over the course of this week.
What was the highlight of your weekend? Did you get to spend time with your mom?
1. Goofing around with my favorite guy.
2. I made about 5 fonts this weekend (seriously, so much fun!) and I can’t wait to start incorporating them in my blog posts. I’m thinking about making them available to download – would you guys be interested in that?
3. We went to go see the newest film adaptation of one of my favorite books, with some friends.
4. This cat will make himself comfortable in just about any spot.
5. Homemade baked goods as part of my mom’s Mother’s Day gift!
6. I love rediscovering stuff that I forgot I had – like these hot pink earrings. So fun to wear again, after forgetting about them for a while.
7. Taby is always ready for her close-up.
8. Enjoying the Hibachi show for Mother’s Day lunch.