We had a wonderful weekend here in Raleigh, mostly because it snowed on Saturday! As a girl who mostly grew up in Florida, snow is always exciting to me – especially when it continues to fall throughout the whole day. We grabbed breakfast to go on Saturday morning, and then spent the rest of the day hibernating in our cozy and warm home. The snow remained for most of Sunday as well, but as the afternoon sun rose, it sadly started melting away. It was great to have one last Winter weekend before Spring comes on in full force.
1. a whimsical new calendar brightens up our kitchen
2. waiting for our breakfast on Saturday morning, trying to get home before the snowstorm
3. a lovely new throw pillow, that was in this month’s Umba Box
4. the string lights in our backyard, piled on with snow
5. the only plant left in our garden gets greeted by Winter