5 things we ate:
1. Hardboiled egg whites for breakfast (never been a fan of the yolk)
2. Buy one get one free slices of zpizza
3. Cookies and milk – the ultimate comfort food
4. Splitting some of the southwestern grub from Chili’s
5. A cream filled doughnut to start off a date day with TJ
4 pictures I took:
1. A casual date day with TJ, filled with movies, burgers, and lots of cuddling
2. The ultimate happy mail day
3. My favorite Bachelor watching partner
4. Taby, aka the master of getting comfortable no matter where she is
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie (about 60 pages in so far)
Watched – Married at First Sight, my new guilty pleasure show
Listened to – Somebody Loves You by Betty Who
2 nail colors I wore:
1. OPI, You’re So Vain-illa
2. OPI, Sorry I’m Fizzy Today
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
This was a fun week for Ashley Nevis Prints! I had a deal on Jane.com, Lauren wrote such a nice review and hosted a giveaway, and I had one of my prints in the TriFabb blogger March meet-up swag bag. Great times!
What was the best thing you ate last week? Any guilty pleasure shows you’re currently watching?
March 17, 2015
Oh! I like the Sorry I’m Fizzy Today color! I’m determined to paint my nails to feel springy this week.
March 17, 2015
Mmmm cookies and milk!!! I love Sonic’s Cherry Limeaids and I have a really hard time driving by one and not stopping for them. I love fun mail and thought about signing up for Ipsy. Maybe next month….
My guilty pleasure show is probably the Kardashians when my husband isn’t around. He hates that show, but I can’t help it!