5 things we ate:
1. A chicken burrito bowl
2. My favorite Chinese dish – simple chicken fried rice
3. The ultimate lazy dinner in the form of spaghetti and salad
4. Mini pierogies and mixed vegetables
5. A delicious Smashburger and smash fries
4 pictures I took:
1. We had a massive snowstorm (by Raleigh standards), and were snowed in for a few awesome days.
2. Cat sisters curled up on a blanket.
3. Owen watching the winter weather.
4. Our new baseboards were installed this week, and most of our walls were painted. SO excited to be getting closer to finally moving back.
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Save Me by Kristyn Kusek Lewis (about 22 pages in so far)
Watched – How to Get Away with Murder, trying to get caught up to the finale
Listened to – Totally Married, aka my new favorite podcast
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Snow days are my favorite, and we had a few great ones this week. I want to remember the magic of waking up to a white wonderland and the insane amounts of cuddling/ TV watching that TJ and I did. It was a good week.
How was your week? Did you have a snow day this week?