A look back at December 1 – 7 …
5 things we ate:
1. On point homemade nachos.
2. Mozzarella sticks that I got for only $1! Bonus: they were actually really good.
3. Correction to my posts last week – we finally found a cake that TJ likes. Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate.
4. Spicy chicken tortilla roll-ups for the Steelers game (which they won spectacularly!)
5. Cinnamon Crumb muffin.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Kate’s post on Italian Sloppy Joes
2. Laura’s tips for having less stress during the holiday season
3. Bon’s thoughts on why she hated being engaged
4. Tami’s hilarious recount of a quintessential 90s Friday night
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Delicacy by David Foenkinos (about 75 pages in so far)
Watched – The Steelers totally dominate the 4th quarter and win an important divisional game against the Bengals yesterday!!
Listened to – Christmas music! I don’t listen to it until after Thanksgiving, so I finally got to indulge this past week
2 nail colors I wore:
1. Sally Hansen Velvet Texture, Plush
2. OPI, You Don’t Know Jacques!
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
The holiday season is in full force, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! We helped my parents decorate their tree, we put up and decorated our own tree, and I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping. Life is good!
What’s going on in your world?
Don’t forget to enter the Mezzetta Daily Holiday Gift Basket Giveaway!
December 8, 2014
We made homemade nachos and cheese sticks this weekend too! What are these spicy chicken roll ups that you speak of? Yum!!!