5 things we ate:
1. A favorite lazy breakfast: honeycrisp apple slices and peanut butter
2. Corn and black bean salsa during the completely abysmal Steelers game
3. Mexican leftovers – possibly even better on the second day
4. A killer loaded salad
5. Apparently commercials are effective, because we saw one for Moe’s and scrapped our original dinner plans to get burritos instead
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Melanie’s honest post about how her life is not always blog/Pinterest worthy
2. Molly’s list of 6 tips to achieve your financial goals
3. Jana’s 10 ways to grow your Pinterest following
4. Katie’s favorite books from her tween years (so spot on!)
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand (about 171 pages in so far)
Watched – SO many episodes of Gilmore Girls!
Listened to – Football games in the background while baking and writing this
2 nail colors I wore:
1. OPI, Don’t Pretzel My Buttons
2. OPI, Vampsterdam
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
TJ and I spent a fun day together on Saturday, and it was just the recharge we needed. Since we both work from home for the most part, it’s easy to get into the habit of always having a computer in front of us, and it was so nice to be unplugged and get out of the house for a bit.
What was the best part of your week? What’s the most delicious thing you ate last week?
October 14, 2014
Glad you enjoyed the book post 🙂 and YES to Gilmore Girls!!!! Also glad you and TJ were able to unplug for a day.
October 14, 2014
Yes, you hit the nail on the head with The Babysitters Club (Stacey was my favorite too) and the Wayside School books – such a fun blast from the past! Hope you had a great weekend! 🙂