5 things we ate:
1. A simple, but delicious lunch of rice and shredded chicken
2. Scrambled eggs and TJ’s hashbrowns – a weekly occurrence these days
3. A small, celebratory cookie dough ice cream treat (I signed on with a real estate agency!)
4. One of the most classic game day snacks ever – cocktail weiners!
5. One of my all-time favorite new meals: cheesy chicken and rice casserole
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Bri’s eerily accurate post on Pinterest psychology
2. Betsy’s incredibly helpful post of blogging advice from a bunch of different bloggers
3. Tessa’s totally adorable pumpkin bread rolls and cinnamon butter
4. Whitney’s list of 10 awesome and inexpensive date night ideas
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Re-reading Rant by Chuck Palahniuk (an old favorite – about 20 pages in so far)
Watched – A horrible Steelers game on TNF
Listened to – “Waiting for a Star to Fall” by Boy Meets Girl on constant repeat
2 nails colors I wore:
1. Steelers nails! OPI, Black Onyx, Sinful Colors, Let’s Meet, and an adorable football decal from Stick It Vinyl (can you tell how much I love those decals?!)
2. LA Colors, Pink Crush
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Like I mentioned above, I signed on with a real estate company this week, so my license is officially active! I still have a lot to learn, but I’m excited to dive in and get started. NC friends, let me know if you, your friends, or your family are looking to buy/sell a house!
Now, tell me all about your weekend! What was the best part? Worst part? Best thing you ate?