5 things we ate:
1. Thursday was a big day, so TJ made me a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs, his world famous hashbrowns (with jalapeno ketchup!), and peanut butter toast. So perfect!
2. The next installment in my “actually cook stuff I’ve pinned” initiative: this insanely easy and delicious garlic chicken and broccoli pasta.
3. Cinnamon coffee cake – a delicious gift from my mom.
4. My favorite sub ever – pepperoni and provolone on honey oat bread
5. Summer vegetable saute, aka another Blue Apron hit!
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Jana’s post on the importance of naming blog photos
2. Molly’s list of 20 tips to be a financially responsible adult
3. Alyssa’s adorable DIY teacup bird feeder
4. Jessica’s potato chip chocolate chip cookies that I neeeeeeeed
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – The Moment: Wild, Poignant, Life-Changing Stories from 125 Writers and Artists Famous and Obscure Edited by Larry Smith (about 64% in so far)
Watched – All the preseason football (the Steelers won on Saturday night!)
Listened to – The Vampire Weekend station on Pandora
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Thursday was a crazy, stressful day, but it ended up turning out ok (for now), which was a huge relief. After this week, there should be more clarity on everything going on, and I should finally (hopefully) be able to go into more detail on things that have been happening, and stop being so vague and annoying.
What’s going on in your world? I want to hear it!