5 things we ate:
1. Steak tacos and black quinoa, from a Blue Apron box
2. Possibly the best chicken tacos of all time, from a local Mexican restaurant
3. A burrito bowl and a Mexican Coke
4. Cookies and Cream ice cream bar, aka a perfect summer treat
5. Fried chicken sliders and coleslaw, also from a Blue Apron box
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Tessa’s homemade s’mores pop tarts
2. Kali’s list of 9 mistakes you’ll make at your first office job
3. Erin’s post on being thankful
4. Jenni’s list of things she doesn’t miss about blogging
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Finished Not a Match: My True Tales of Online Dating Disasters by Brian Donovan and started Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (about 55 pages in so far)
Watched – The World Cup Final
Listened to – The Summer Hits of the 2000s station on Pandora
2 nail colors I wore:
1. Essie, A List
2. Essie, Mint Candy Apple
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
We finished up our trip to Florida, and it was a blast! I really think that a road trip with a significant other is a great way to see if your relationship can stand the test of time, and I love that TJ and I have been great road trip partners for over 4 years. So fun!
What’s the best thing that happened to you over the last week? The best thing you ate? I want to know!
July 14, 2014
I absolutely LOVE that mug! Can you tell me where you got it??