5 things we ate:
1. Table side guacamole that was so delicious it’s worth posting twice
2. Peanut butter banana muffins that actually turned out to be pretty gross. Oh well, you can’t win them all!
3. Parmesan chicken sandwich at our Father’s Day lunch with my parents
4. Chicken and rice with some tasty new soy sauce from TJ’s aunt
5. Goat cheese macaroni and cheese (just like this recipe, but without green onions, because we were out)
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Madison’s delicious recipe for goat cheese biscuits
2. Alisha’s post on 3 things in which every business owner should invest
3. Molly’s list of the 10 funniest Twitter accounts you should be following
4. Erin’s awesome info on 4 money making/saving websites
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – The One & Only by Emily Giffin (about 161 pages in so far)
Watched – The NBA Finals (again)
Listened to – The 80s Pop radio on Pandora
2 nail colors I wore:
1. Essie, Blanc and Nicole by OPI, Be Awesome
2. LA Colors, Seashell
1 thing I want to remember from the past week:
We celebrated Father’s Day with my dad and mom on Sunday, and it was so much fun! I’m incredibly lucky to live only about 30 minutes from them, and I love that we get to spend time with them so often.
June 16, 2014
OMG goat cheese mac and cheese? SO making that soon!
June 18, 2014
It’s one of our favorites! Let me know if you make it! 🙂
June 17, 2014
Thank you so much for including my post!!
June 18, 2014
You are so welcome – it was a great post! 🙂