A look back at April 7-13…
5 things we ate:
1. 3-Chile Beef Chili – a recipe from our first Blue Apron box.
2. A pretty and sweet-smelling grapefruit.
3. Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Zucchini – another Blue Apron recipe.
4. A crisp and sweet Granny Smith apple.
5. Cheese tortellini from Panera.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Rachel’s crazy story about how her photo was used to catfish someone
2. Chelsea’s answers about the book publishing process (and part 2) – ps. her book comes out today!
3. Kate’s thoughts on the struggle of time vs money
4. Sarah’s list of 10 things you should do to help your blog
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (about 38 pages in so far)
Watched – Still obsessing over The Following
Listened to – The 90s pop station on Pandora
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
Sometimes, it’s ok to take a break! I was feeling burnt out on all things blogging, so I took 3 days off from it, and it felt great. I think that sometimes, as bloggers, we feel like the world will end if we don’t get our post published, and it’s nice to be reminded that the world won’t actually end. In fact, most people probably won’t even notice.
Tell me about the highlight of your week!