A look back at April 14-20…
5 things we ate:
1. A freshly picked strawberry from our backyard.
2. The most delicious muffin and a tasty banana.
3. Anniversary chocolate-covered strawberries.
4. Coke Zero in aluminum bottles – a Chicago tradition for us.
5. The most delicious chips and salsa.
4 blog posts I enjoyed reading:
1. Amberly’s reminder to fill your relationship with laughter
2. Jess’s hilarious post about the pros and cons of blogging
3. Danae’s list of the 10 things you need to know about your server
4. Alisia’s honest look at going through a break up
3 forms of media consumed:
Read – Finished Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (SO GOOD) and started Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon (about 145 pages in so far)
Watched – House of Cards (um, we’re obsessed)
Listened to – Waiting for a Star to Fall by Boy Meets Girl
1 thing I want to remember from the last week:
I know I’ve said it already, but TJ and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary by taking a trip to Chicago for 5 wonderful days (full recap tomorrow!). Our life is certainly not perfect, but those 5 days were about as close to perfect as I could ask for, and I want to remember every detail of how much fun we had. So excited to see where our third year of marriage takes us!
What’s been happening in your life over the last week? Fill me in!