Football. Rain. Strawberries.
In other words, it was awesome!
1. My drive home from work on Friday night was perfectly rainy and dreary.
2. A rainy and dreary drive home like that almost always calls for The Shins, so I started with A Comet Appears and let shuffle do the rest of the work.
3. After work on Friday, TJ and I went to Dave and Buster’s with our friends Kristin and Nick. It was a lot of fun, but a little more expensive than any of us were expecting? Maybe we’ll keep it to a once a year type thing.
4. Strawberries are one of my favorite snacks, and I’m excited to have this adorable berry basket to store them in now, thanks to my mother-in-law.
5. Nothing says “balanced breakfast” quite like a helping of strawberries and half a chocolate muffin, right?
6. We kept seeing tornado warnings on Saturday afternoon, but the weather was completely calm. Then, out of nowhere, it started raining sideways and the wind was blowing like crazy. Luckily, our power only flickered, and we didn’t get any wind damage.
7. We had the news on to track the storm, and Riley was completely fascinated by it.
8. Savoring the last few weeks of the football season.
Now, tell me about your weekend!