Much like a few weeks ago, when my Weekend Snapshot writing mood was adversely affected by the Steelers game, I’m sitting here on Sunday night feeling amazing after an incredible Steelers win. Overall, the weekend was fantastic – lots of productivity around the house on Saturday, and then the exciting (and nerve-wracking) Steelers game on Sunday is leaving me incredibly satisfied with how the weekend played out. Now there’s just one more full week of work until our 5-day Thanksgiving weekend, and I am so excited. Happy Monday!
1. Date night at our local Mexican restaurant with my main man. I just love how incredibly excited he looks!
2. For a few adorable minutes, Riley and Taby were hanging out in the cat veranda together. Then Taby bit Riley and made her jump out. It was cute while it lasted!
3. Hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows and a peppermint stirring stick – my favorite cold weather treat.
4. We finally got around to hanging the incredible shot of the Chicago skyline that TJ gave me for our birthday. We honeymooned in Chicago, and the city will always have such a special place in our hearts.
5. I started working on my Christmas list using Wishpot. Such a cool and easy-to-use site.
6. Say what you want about our ridiculous throwback jerseys – the Steelers had a great game!
7. Because you can’t spell “wings” without “win”. These might be my new good luck game food.
8. I used Butter London polish (in Dahling) for the first time, and well, it really went on as smooth as butter.
Tell me about your weekend!
Linking up with Sami