I have to be honest with you guys – I’m writing this on Sunday night, after watching the Steelers lose to the Raiders, and my heart’s just not totally in this weekend snapshot, after yet another disappointing loss. Let’s keep it short and sweet?
1. Raleigh has been cold this week (no complaints here!), and Owen and Taby have been serious cuddle buddies.
2. I cleaned our oven this weekend, after an unfortunate burning mozzarella cheese incident, and I found this helpful tip for cleaning the racks in the easiest way possible. It worked and our oven almost looks brand new. It’s the little things, guys.
3. My very favorite mall snack – a sour cream and onion soft pretzel with cheese dipping sauce.
4. A little preview of a very Halloween-esque activity we did this weekend. Full details tomorrow!
5. TJ had never seen Hocus Pocus before (what has he been doing with this life??), so we watched it, and delighted in how awesome it is.
6. Since eating delicious soft pretzels on a regular basis isn’t realistic, these granola clusters are my very favorite every day snack.
7. Riley’s been coping with the chilly weather by sleeping on a heated pad in the cat veranda. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – our cats are spoiled!
8. Pretty little nail decals.
Tell me about your weekend!
Linking up with Sami