This weekend was exactly what I needed. I worked a short day on Friday, leaving work at 11, and those few extra hours of a weekend made a world of a difference! I was able to go have lunch with TJ, have some quiet time by myself that was perfect for getting a pedicure and doing some baking, and mostly importantly, it allowed me to just have a couple extra hours to decompress. Sometimes just a few hours can feel like a whole lot more.
1. Chicago-style pizza dinner with my parents on Friday night.
2. After we were nice and full.
3. I went to Target with TJ, because he had a few things to pick up, and somehow I ended up leaving with a new bag, wallet, and phone/wallet travel case. Oops?
4. Looking through some old family photos for a future blog post that I have planned.
5. Can’t get enough of this new candle!
6. TJ and I had a Seinfeld season 4 marathon on Sunday afternoon.
7. Lavender Mint Herbal Water brings refreshment to a new level.
8. Would it really be a weekend snapshot without a cat picture?
Linking up with Sami!