I always love coming across new fonts to download, especially ones that look like handwriting. It’s fun to incorporate them in blog posts and Photoshop art, plus I just have a slight obsession of all things typography. Today I’ve got a list of 15 free handwritten fonts that I’m loving at the moment. They’re all available on dafont, and are super easy to download. Grab them for yourselves!
1. Too Tight
2. Honey Script
3. Sunshine in my Soul
4. Shelter Me
5. KG Eyes Wide Open
6. The Skinny
7. Always Right
8. Can’t Write Quickly in Winter
9. KG Skinny Latte
11. Somebody to Love
13. Jack Story
15. Into the Vortex
I’m also really excited to introduce you to Alesha from Lifeology today! Alesha and her husband welcomed their adorable baby girl earlier this year, and Lifeology is the place where she documents all of their adventures together.
1. Why did you start blogging?Honestly I began blogging because I was engaged to my to-be husband, Andrew, and that was the thing to do. My blog later became a place to share our life with friends and family and grew to making friends across the country and even the world. I use blogging as a way to share the things I love, create and the little adventure our life has become!
2. What is your go-to dessert recipe?For some reason I always have the ingredients for no-bake cookies on hand and they make for a super quick and easy treat. Otherwise I turn to scotch-a-roos, a family favorite with rice krispies, peanut butter and karo syrup mixed together and spread in a pan, topped with a frosting made with chocolate and butterscotch chips – yum!
3. Tell me about your favorite blog post to date. I’m not sure I can narrow down any posts as my favorite, but I recently stumbled on this old post I wrote about simplifying your life. It was a wonderful reminder to me of just how important it is to take a step back, enjoy the small things and reconnect to the things that are truly important.
4. What’s the best thing about the state you live in? I live in Utah and I have to say the environment here is truly amazing. I can leave the city and be deep in the mountains within 40 minutes enjoying the peace and quiet. Utah is a beautiful place!
5. If you could sum up your blog in one word, what would it be?And for one word I would say my blog is lively!
Go send Alesha some love!