I hope you’ve all been enjoying this Memorial Day weekend! I’m so thankful to everyone who has served for our country, and made it possible for us to enjoy simple everyday freedoms. Our long weekend has been the perfect mix of productive and relaxing, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
1. Token cat picture – they’re just so cute!
2. I can never resist a Dan Brown novel.
3. The end result of some yard work that TJ and I did on Saturday morning.
4. Homemade peanut butter cup ice cream in my new favorite product- insanely adorable porcelain ice cream cones.
5. We spent tons of time watching the new season of Arrested Development (shock!).
6. Blog planning for the month of June.
7. Summertime is perfect for fun nail colors, like this pretty green.
8. Our Memorial Day grill session.
I’d love to hear about how you spent the extra day off!