Happy Monday, and happy April! I’m so excited for this month – mainly because TJ and I will be celebrating our first anniversary! Since I didn’t have this blog when we got married last year, I plan to share a lot of our special day throughout the month – including the recipes for the 4 desserts that we served at our reception. Get excited. Hope your week is off to a great start!
1. Sprite and grenadine will always be refreshing drink on a spring day.
2. The weather was so nice on Saturday that we were able to enjoy having the doors open!
3. These blooming trees are one of Raleigh’s prettiest springtime sights.
4. My choice of nail polish for the week comes in an adorable tiny bottle, smaller than a pair of fingernail clippers.
5. Fact: even after you’re married and out of the house, if you and your husband sleep at your parents’ house the night before Easter, you will wake up to full Easter baskets!
6. Looking through some of my grandfather’s old stuff, we found this awesome check for $7, written in 1927.
7. An adorable bicycle pattern on a new dress.
8. A cute April iPad calendar that I downloaded from here.