It was another great weekend for the Nevis family! TJ and I spent time with my parents, went to the movies with some good friends, and most importantly, spent lots of time relaxing together, enjoying our last weekend of being a married couple of less than a year. What’s the time frame for being considered newlyweds? It’s a little bittersweet to think that we’re not so much newlyweds anymore – but definitely more sweet than bitter 🙂 Did you guys have a good weekend? I’d love to hear what your favorite part was!
1. My new favorite way to eat pizza: using garlic naan for the crust. (seriously amazing!)
2. I’m dying over this new (to me) purse, which was a great find in some of my parent’s old stuff. One of their friends brought it back from Peru many years ago!
3. My adorable and sleepy family, taking a Saturday afternoon nap.
4. We went to see Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D to celebrate our friend, Kristin’s birthday. It was my first time ever seeing it, and my review is that it was AWESOME. Seriously loved every second.
6. There’s a certain orange and white cat in our family who loves to watch TV.
7. Sending out “just because” greeting cards is one of my favorite ways to brighten someone’s day.
8. I started reading this book last night – already enjoying it!